Investment Account Types
Retire First is a full service brokerage firm offering a wide range of investment account types and can consequently tailor each client account to their individual risk tolerance and needs. Therefore Retire First is proud to offer the following investment account types:
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Spousal Registered Retirement Savings Plan (SRSP)
- Locked In Retirement Savings Plan (LRSP)
- Locked In Registered Account (LIRA)
- Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Registered Education Savings Plan (Individual and Family RESP)
Retirement Income Accounts
- Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIF)
- Spousal RRIF (SRIF)
- Life Income Fund (LIF)
- Prescribed RRIF
- Locked-In Retirement Income Fund (LRIF)
- Locked-In RRSP (LIRA)
- Cash Account (CDN &/or USD)
- Margin Account (CDN &/or USD)
- Delivery Against Payment (CDN &/or USD)
- Corporate Accounts
Investment Account Types – Managed Account Services
We are especially proud to be offering the Retire First Managed Account (RMAs). In addition to the managed account process offering the same customized portfolios that we offer to all our clients, the managed account process most importantly means you can turn the decision making process over to one of our IIROC approved Portfolio Managers (PM) and the PM and you establish an investment policy statement outlining your goals and objectives. Hence, this will then be used to guide him or her in the investment decisions to meet your individual objectives.
As a result, the Portfolio Manager is able to make all the decisions for your portfolio on a timely basis without your prior approval. This benefit is attractive for clients who are snowbirds, avid travelers, have a busy lifestyle, working in remote areas/overseas and those who would rather be enjoying their favourite pastime instead of watching the market.
Benefits of a Managed Account include:
- Detailed Quarterly reporting
- Trade Confirmations if required
- Appropriate Tax reporting (where required)
- Professional Management on a timely basis.
All Retire First’s traditional accounts (RRSP, TFSA, Cash, etc) can be managed using one of our skilled and competent Portfolio Managers.
Investment Account Types – Other Services
- Insurance Products
- Currency Exchange